Fax: +39 080 5963410
He is presently Full Professor in Electric and Electronic Measurements with the Department of Electrical and Information Engineering of the same Polytechnic.
Filippo Attivissimo is author/co-author of more than 250 scientific papers, mostly published on international journal or presented at international conferences.
His main research activities are in the field of electric and electronic measurement on devices and systems, estimation theory, uncertainty evaluation, design of sensors for industry, medicine and transportation, digital measurements on power electronic systems, computer vision and A-to-D converter modeling, characterization and optimization.
During these activities he established significant scientific connections, national and international, taking part or coordinating several scientific and industrial research programs. He is one of the creators of the prototype “Divesa” used for online assessment in satin glass, of the prototype “Miogeria” proposed for an open source energy meter, and of the system “Sirio” used by Bari and Foggia Nephrology Centers for medical data management.
Dr. Attivissimo is a member of the Italian Association “Electrical and Electronic Measurements Group” (GMEE).
- Digital signal processing and estimation theory
- Power Quality measurements
- Modeling and characterization of ADC-based devices
- Development and characterization of smart sensors for health, industry and
- Measurement tools for quality control of production
- Medical and diagnostic applications
- Renewable energy monitoring tools
- Sensors and Transducers – Master’s degree in Automation Engineering
- Measurement and Data Acquisition Systems - Master’s degree in Computer
- Measurement and Electrical Safety - Bachelor’s degree in Medical Systems Engineering
- Sensors and Transducers – Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering
Il Dipartimento - Il Personale