Steps for Final Paper Submission
- Create your manuscript(s) with its length limited to 6 pages including references and illustrations by downloading the template at this link.
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom left of the first page of your source document. The copyright notice must be as follows:
Proofread and check layout of manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress).
Create an IEEE PDF eXpress account at http://www.pdf-express.org/ (conference ID is 39614X).
Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking.
Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
Send a zip with all your paper source files, your final PDF eXpress checked paper, and your copyright transfer to email@example.com. Please, write in the email subject your easychair paper number.
Update your final PDF paper in Easychair.
Should you have any concern on your final paper submission, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-5847-1/17/$31.00 Ⓒ2017 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-5847-1/17/$31.00Ⓒ2017 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-5847-1/17/$31.00 Ⓒ2017 IEEE
- Here you can find a PDF template of how the copyright notice should be inserted on the bottom left of the first page.